College Prep Transition Conference
Saturday, March 10, 2018
- 4:00 PM
This event has already occurred!
This is day-long conference is offered to high school students with disabilities and their parents. The goal is to provide students with knowledge and understanding of the transition process from high school to college.
Workshop topics include
- Living on campus versus commuting
- How college is different than high school
- Career readiness and planning
- Attending a two-year versus a four-year college
- How to prepare to transition to college
- Parent-to-parent workshop
- First-hand experiences from current students and alumni
Last Updated: 02/05/18