NJ Connect for Recovery Family Workshop
- 8:00 PM
12 week series every Tuesday evening.
Free childcare is available upon request.
Learn new skills to deal with substance use disorder that may be affecting your family or relationship
- Understanding the levels of treatment and insurance
- Communication skills and techniques including listening to understand addiction from a “loved one’s” perspective
- Problem Solving and natural and intentional consequences
- Understanding informed consent
- Crisis Planning and managing emotions and stress
- Guidance and direction for your own self-care, healing and recovery while dealing with a loved one who is stuck in addiction
- Advocacy for you and your loved one
- Get Narcan Trained
Family & Support Services
Last Updated: 01/24/18